James R. Montgomery, the founder of the practice, moved to Blacksburg with his family in 1968. Before graduating from Penn State Dickinson School of Law and becoming an attorney, he spent 30 years working in University Administration. His Ph.D. is from Columbia University. He is a retired Major General in the U.S. Army Reserve. He concentrates on helping individuals and families plan their estates and on business law.
In addition to the Torch Club, Rotary, and the AARP, Mr. Montgomery is a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Montgomery-Radford Bar Association, and the Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (VAELA).
Jaime L. Rebkovich is a native of Southwest Virginia. She graduated from Virginia Tech in 2003 with a B. S. in Marketing Management and from Penn State Dickinson School of Law in 2006 with her Juris Doctorate. Ms. Rebkovich joined our firm in 2006.
Her practice focuses on estate planning, child custody and visitation, adoption, no-fault divorce, separation agreements, and contract review. She is also qualified to serve as a Guardian ad litem for adults and children in courts throughout the area.
Ms. Rebkovich is a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Montgomery-Radford Bar Association, and the Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (VAELA).Mandy Wilson is our office manager and assists with most of the office tasks including probate, estates, and family law issues, as well as the day to day administration of the office.
Phone: (540) 552-1663
Fax: (540) 552-1638
Where are we located?
Our offices are located at 1901 South Main Street, Suite 3, Blacksburg, VA
How do you get to our offices?
From I-81 (Exit 118):
Follow the signs for Blacksburg on Route 460 West. Take the downtown Blacksburg exit (Exit 5B) onto South Main Street. Our office is located approximately .8 of a mile on the right. The building is an L-shaped brick building with a green roof.
From West Virginia:
Get on 460 East and continue to Blacksburg. When you get to Blacksburg, take Exit 5B and stay to the left, heading towards Blacksburg on South Main Street. We are approximately 1 mile on the right. The building is an L-shaped brick building with a green roof.